ONLY ENTER ONE TIME. MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE EXCLUDED.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE EXCLUDED.
General:T&T Seeds Sweepstakes is celebrating our 76th edition with over $2,500.00 worth of prizes.
Offered to Canadian citizens only. Must be over the age of 18 to claim a prize. By submitting into the sweepstakes your email will be added to our mailing list at which you can unsubscribe at any time.
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of T&T Seeds as final and binding as it relates to the content of this sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal and provincial laws. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered Facebook or Instagram.
- Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 18, 2020 at 9:00 am and ending on May 31, 2021, at 4:00 pm. We will not be taking entries outside of this date and time. Entries will be accepted online (our website) and in-store. Please only enter one time only!
- How to Enter: There is no purchase necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstake must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided in-store or online. You can view the sweepstakes link in our 76th catalogue, on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The entry must fulfill all the sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of T&T Seeds.
You may enter once only throughout the time period of the sweepstakes. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of T&T Seeds.
- Eligibility and Entry Limit: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Canada and over the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence. Employees of T&T Seeds and family members are not eligible to enter this Contest.
You can enter the sweepstakes once only within the Sweepstakes availability.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email used will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder of an email address shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account.
Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
Entries will not be judged. All entries that meet eligibility requirements and comply with these Official Rules will be eligible to win.
By entering, you give T&T Seeds permission to publish your entry, including your name, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by T&T Seeds in any media without additional compensation or approval.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
There will be one hundred four (104) prizes available to be won (approximate retail value of $30.00 to $2000.00 CAD per prize) including:
- One (1) STIHL Battery Operated (set of 6) Products
- One (1) Porteau Outdoor Patio Set
- One (1) Hybrid Greenhouse
- One (1) Large Vegepod
- Two (2) Vita Herb Planter
- Two (2) Anglo Wall Pot
- Ten (10) 5-piece small garden toolsets
- Ten (10) Patio hose with reel Sets
- Seventy-six (76) $75 T&T Seeds gift cards
The STIHL Products, Outdoor Furniture and Hybrid Greenhouse all have a cash option. You can take the prize or cash prize for that item (percentage of the total retail value) in which you would receive a cheque. The cheque will be sent out within 30 days of the winner confirmation email being received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Potential winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received within the sweepstakes time period. The drawing will be conducted and winners emailed by T&T Seeds on or before June 10, 2021.
Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer, without the assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question administered by T&T Seeds. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to make sure that T&T Seeds has the accurate address and contact information for the winner.
T&T Seeds shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at T&T Seeds sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
T&T Seeds pays shipping fees to the sweepstakes winners.
If the prize won has a corresponding cash value option winner must pick what option they want and send the preferred prize option back in the first confirmation email within the 30-day period.
If the selected winner does not answer within the 30-day period or fails the skill-testing question or does not complete any other requested information for the purpose of declaring such entrant a winner and awarding him/her a prize, or is otherwise unable to receive or claim the prize or is found to be ineligible or otherwise does not or cannot comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
All prizes and the cash value (cheque) will be sent out within 30 days of the successful confirmation email.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for T&T to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General:THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. T&T Seeds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value unless otherwise stated.
T&T Seeds is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize.
For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Waiver: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY SUBMISSION MAY BE REFUSED AS ENTRY TO THIS CONTEST IN THE ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AS DETERMINED BY T&T SEEDS IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF T&T SEEDS WITH RESPECT TO ALL ASPECTS OF THE CONTEST, WHICH ARE FINAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, T&T SEEDS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR CLAIMS CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE CONTEST AND/OR THE PRIZES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, T&T SEEDS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE, LOST, ILLEGIBLE, FALSIFIED, INCOMPLETE OR DESTROYED ENTRIES AND ALL SUCH FORMS ARE VOID. THE CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. T&T SEEDS RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE CONTEST SHOULD VIRUS, BUG, NON-AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION, FRAUD, OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND T&T SEEDS CONTROL CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THE CONTEST. IN SUCH CASE, T&T SEEDS MAY SELECT THE WINNER FROM ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO AND/OR AFTER (IF APPROPRIATE) THE ACTION TAKEN BY T&T SEEDS. T&T SEEDS RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO TAMPERS OR ATTEMPTS TO TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST OR WEBSITE OR VIOLATES THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. T&T SEEDS HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE CONTEST, TO VOID ENTRIES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE USE OF BOTS, MACROS, SCRIPTS, OR OTHER TECHNICAL MEANS FOR ENTERING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.