Flowers need to be pollinated sufficiently otherwise the fruits may become misshapen. Crop Gain helps in attracting pollinators to flowers of various crops. More visits will result in better pollination, better fruit set and bigger crop. Use Crop Gain on a variety of crops in your garden: beans, blueberries, cantaloupe, cucumbers, eggplant, green peppers, peas, pumpkins, raspberries, squash, strawberries, tomatoes, watermelons and zucchini to name a few. Attract pollinators for better fruit set.
- Non toxic to insects & plants.
- Pesticide free.
- High concentration means less packaging.
- Easy to use.
USE CROPGAIN ON:
Apples, beans, blueberries, cherries, cucumbers, eggplants, green peppers, peaches, pears, peas, pumpkins, raspberries, squash, strawberries, tomatoes, watermelons and zucchini.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pour content of the pouch into a clean spray bottle.
- Dispose of the empty bag in regular household garbage.
- Add 500ml (2 cups) of cold water to the bottle.
- Screw the sprayer on the bottle.
- Label the bottle, then the mix is ready for use.
- Start using the CropGain when the first flower open.
- Spray just enough water on the flowers and leaves of the target crop while minimizing runoff.
- Spray plants preferably in the morning before bees start to fly.
- Spray target crop twice a week (weather permitting).
CAUTIONDo not mix with pesticides.Spray when there is no rain forecasted for the next 2-3 days.Keep in a dry, cool place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.